Βιβλιοθήκη - Αμφιθέατρο

Library

The Library of the Hellenic Pasteur Institute, created in 1920, was one of the first specialised Scientific Libraries created in Greece.

The HPI library collaborates with the Network of Greek libraries of the National Centre of Documentation and is a member of the “Heal Link” of the Greek Academic Libraries, having online and full text access to all the Publishing houses that have contracts with the network.Ιt is also connected to the Library of the Institut Pasteur Paris from which it can request printed copies of articles that cannot be retrieved through the other sources of the Greek libraries or the Heal Link.

Library services: Postage of article copies by fax and e-mail upon request.

Αuditorium

The Auditorium of the Hellenic Pasteur Institute is located next to the Library in the ground floor of building no 8 also housing the Department of Microbiology.

It can  accommodate an audience of 200 people and is equipped with slide and video projectors as well as power-point projection facilities for the organization of lectures, congresses and other events.

A Hall leading to the Auditorium is available for coffee breaks, scientific commercial exhibitions, cocktails, etc. Public or private institutions can book the Auditorium for scientific or social events.

Contact person: Mrs Dimitra Kazana

Contact person

Dimitra Kazana

210-6426323
Top